What We Believe
- That יהוה (Yahweh) is the Echad (plural One) True Elohim (God), conveyed in (Devariym (Deuteronomy) 6:4) and (Shemot (Exodus) 34:6-8).
- That the Scriptures (Bereishis (Genesis) to Gilyahna (Revelation) is the infallible word of יהוה (Yahweh).
- That Yeshua‘ Ha Moshiach (Messiah) is the Word of YHWH, the Son of ‘Elohim manifested in the flesh and is the fullness of Elohim (God) in bodily form.
- That Yeshua‘ is indeed the Melchizedek and has ushered us into His Melchizedek Royal Priesthood (1 Peter 2:9) where we are to walk in His Royal law (Torah) (Jas 2:8), the perfect law (Torah) of liberty (Jas. 1:26) contained within His Covenants of Promise (Ephesians 2:12).
- That the body of Messiah is composed of all those who believe and have committed themselves to Yeshua’, the Seed of the woman, the hope of Israel.
- The New Testament is Yeshua‘s interpretation of the Tanakh (Old Testament).
- That salvation is by grace through faith, and that only by the shedding of Moshiach’s (Messiah’s) innocent blood is there remission of sins. .
- That Yeshua‘ was born of a virgin by the Holy Spirit (Ruach haQodesh).
- The work and ministry of the Ruach haQodesh is the same yesterday, today, and forever.